Want Bigger Yields? Optimise Your Flowering Nutrient Uptake!
PHAT works by optimising the use of the two most important macronutrients during the flowering stages – phosphorus and potassium. This in turn works to promote the development of flowers without needing to pile in enormous quantities of additional dissolved minerals early on. A word of warning: when you see the dramatic effect that PHAT has on your plants, you may well be tempted to increase the dosage! It’s potent stuff, though, so always stick to the recommended dosages or you may risk leaf burn.
- Advanced Floriculture – professional grade plant nutrition used by the agricultural industry
- Increases flower size and density
- Highly concentrated formula – one bottle goes a long way
- Uses phytic acid to increase the uptake of phosphorus and potassium
- Generally used from the second week of flower to the third or fourth week
- Works as a bulker, helping to develop mass
- Leads to increased final weight at harvest time
- Effective in any medium
- No need to reduce your base nutrient
- Used at 2.5ml per litre or less
How PHAT Works:
PHAT is formulated from a blend of phytic acid, organic plant stimulants, amino acids, B vitamins and fulvic acid. This special blend works to improve the uptake of phosphorus and potassium, the two primary macro nutrients that play the most significant role during the flowering stages. Phosphorus (P) is crucial for photosynthesis, flower development and root health amongst other things. Potassium (K) also has multiple roles: the transport of sugars and nutrients, the synthesis of proteins from amino acids, enzyme activation and photosynthesis. Without adequate quantities of these primary macronutrients, your plants will fall well short of reaching their full potential. Often, the answer to this is to pour in large quantities of P&K early on. Though this method has it’s merits, the team at Advanced Floriculture take a slightly more sophisticated approach. PHAT works to heighten the availability of the nutrients that are present in your base nutrients, in other additives and also within the substrate, helping you to suck every last drop of goodness out of what’s already there. Doing it this way provides all of the nutrition to your plants without risking causing imbalances or leaf burn! A real no-brainer!