Kickstart Flowering, Reduce Stretching and Eliminate Hermaphrodites!
Use ULTRA for two weeks after switching to 12/12 in order to speed up the transition from veg to flower. This improves turnaround times, shortening the overall time needed to complete the flowering cycle, but it’s not the only ace up ULTRA’s sleeve! The revolutionary formula also acts to reduce stretching, keeping the height of your plants right down – a real godsend for those in tight spaces. Further to this, it even controls gene expression, limiting the development of male flowers. So you can say goodbye to troublesome hermaphrodites once and for all!
- Advanced Floriculture – professional grade plant nutrition used by the agricultural industry
- Kickstarts the bloom phase, shortening overall turnaround times
- Turns plants from veg to flower in three days
- Assists in the development of flowers
- Effective in any growing medium
- Reduces stretching – for more compact and more productive plants
- Great for those with little headroom, such as those in loft spaces
- Helps to produce an even canopy for a more efficient indoor garden
- Controls gene development to eliminate male flowers (no more hermaphrodites!)
- Used for the first and second week of the flowering stages
- Concentrated formula – generally used at 1ml per litre
How ULTRA Works:
ULTRA is one of the standout products in the Bloom range. ULTRA really gets the best out of the growth spurt that occurs after switching to a 12 on / 12 off lighting cycle, channeling the plant’s energies in exactly the right direction. Expect to see a quick transition from vegetative growth to bloom, leading to much higher concentrations of flower sites and more compact and efficient growth – no more spindly looking, stretchy plants. This lays the foundations for a very productive harvest further down the line.
ULTRA has other roles that make it a must-have, including the ability to eliminate male flowers. Male flowers can cause havoc if they find their way into female-only gardens. Just one broken pollen sac could easily pollinate thousands of plants. Using ULTRA is an excellent safeguard against the sort of carnage that male pollen can unleash on gardens that require segregation between sexes.