ONA Air Filters allow for the complete and continuous air filtration of your indoor gardens air exhaust. Just attach to your ventilation system, insert the desired number of ONA blocks, and any unwanted odours will be removed from your ducting, quickly, effectively and permanently.
Freshness that Lasts!
ONA air filters will provide continuous neutralisation of your ventilation’s odours until the ONA blocks are exhausted. Once the blocks have been fully consumed the lid can be opened and the blocks replenished.
Designed to Fit in with your System
The ONA air filter comes in a number of different diameters to cater for your hydroponics set up: 4, 6, 8, 10 & 12 inch ducts.
- Retail packaged with graphical instructions for use
- ONA Air Filters for ventilation odour control
- Metal lid with rubber seal to ensure air tight.
- Lid easily removed via quick release catches, enabling easy replacement of ONA blocks when exhausted.
- Desired number of blocks inserted into mesh work metal tube within ducting.
- Air blows through the ONA air filter and any odours within the ventilation system will be removed